Saturday, July 11, 2009

My father.

(Time for original text editing: 2009.07.09 23:02)

Recently, I have heard a lot that many workers are living by their farmland. Most of the people in the place where I’m living are the couples working on the cucumber greenhouse. They have gotten enough workforce. And we also don’t need to worry If we need workforce, sometimes I heard some farmers talking about there are not enough workforce. But what’s the reason for that? The government has carried out a certain new resolution and it makes us not easy to find workforce. However, in fact my father in law also has worked for more than one month for free. Only 20% of his salary could be remitted to his credit card of Agriculture Association--NongHyup. Then he put the credit card into my pocket and told me “Buy what you want to eat.” Nowadays there were always so many work in greenhouse and so little for my allowance, so I haven’t given my father money for just no one time, even I haven’t cooked very well for just once. My dad, what should I use the money? I think it’s better to buy something delicious for my father to eat. So I plan to have a supper with my father sometime.
That’s the look of the credit card, in the beginning I thought it was some merchandise coupon, after all, it was salary. The amount of harvest for cucumbers decreased. So I want to call my friends to help me sometime and have a good meal together.
It was raining that day, I think that must be a little inconvenient to work. The lunch time was from 12:00a.m. to 3:00p.m., I think it must be set for keeping away from the hot weather. It was being lunch time. I took some leaves of chili and dig the pepper sauce for eating.

Wow, what was this?
My father told me to fill bowl with rice for me and he also cooked a lot of delicious soups.
When I ate the cucumber pies, I said they were really very tasty, although the dishes was very simple, but there were still very approvals eating the warm soup with fundamental nutrition at the time when we were very hungry. Specially, applauds from my father were much more. I seldom could hear the approvals from my father in our family. It seemed my father’s mood got much better then.
It was cucumber pie. It was really good for me to see my father’s smiles in front of my friends. You should smile so much like this in common. Generally, I could always see my father’s serious face, so I was really excited to see my father’s smiles, although I was so tired at that time.
The twelve persons had finished their meal, they said it was really a good entertainment to have a meal like this, they also asked me how I could cook so well. Then they took out the rice wine to drink for a glass. At the beginning, everyone was so tired because of the harvest work, and at this time they felt it was a real good experience just because of our good dish and rice wine. If possible, please come here again, I will cook something much more delicious for everyone here. Please live well lives every day. My father! Fighting!

Text in Korean: http://blog.daum.net/524co/16152588
Text in Chinese: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5fc6d74a0100dlyf.html

No comments:

Post a Comment