Saturday, July 11, 2009

Just take a break~~

(Time for original text editing: 2009.07.09 22:24)

In this lazyish afternoon, I stretched myself and dropped by the cowsheds. If it is hot enough, the automatic sensor in the roof of cowsheds will give a repayment and then the fanners will work automatically, the little cows maybe won’t know why it is so cool, in brief, go and have a look.
Yes! It was really cool.
My keeper, do you want have a try, too?
I know, I know that you are beautiful, (titters) he was winking at me.
Hello, keeper, come on, take a picture for me, too.
Haha~ What’s that on your mouth? Don’t wink at me, go to wash.
The little girl who maybe got fatter seemed not care anything here.
The little who was unknown about the time to be born seemed had drunk so much from her mother’s breast. It grew really fast!
My keeper, I want to have much more sleep that I could grow much better.
The little black-bone chickens who were born last week seemed looking for something with no regard of hotness.

However, are you really black-bone chickens? Why there were so many white feathers on your bodies? Is it alright for you when you are grown up? Couldn’t it be that the local chicken beside is your dad?!
Mom, where are you going without regarding of us? Please protect us well, we are little boys now. It was a real exciting thing to see them after the hot noon.

Text in Korean: http://blog.daum.net/524co/16152587
Text in Chinese: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5fc6d74a0100dmmh.html

No comments:

Post a Comment