Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th, 2009.

(Time for original text editing: 2009.07.02 18:27 )
In the cultivating center for edible flowers.
What are these flowers for?
In order to disinfect, the flowers are put into the icewater with a little vinegar.
And some materials for Bibimbap(mixed rice).
Work together without clear assignment.
It's really sumptuous! They were made all by ourselves, pickled lotus roots, pickled vegetables, and parsley, they made me come to think of my mother, she was really good at in cooking.
Oh, my god, they were already eating, ladies were not seated yet.
The bibimbap mixed with flowers, I didn't how to blend the rice.
Although it felt a little pity to blend it, yet we must eat it. The bibimbap mixed with flowers must be blended lightly with chopsticks but not spoon, and it was better to add some soy sauce but not chilli sauce.
I saw the flowers in the ice after supper. Next time I will have a try to make them.
The sunflower tea. I have gotten them all ready for a try after coming back home. Although the keeper of BongHwang can't make it, the son of BongHwang will finish it. It really makes me fine in such beautiful noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment