Monday, June 29, 2009

At last, we seeded the cucumber seeds on the second farmland.

(Time for original text editing: 2009.06.26 21:37)

After the construction of second farmland, we seeded the summer-cucumber seeds with workers at about 3:00 p.m. on June 25th, there are some differences between summer cucumbers and spring breed, the summer breed’s fruit is green and blue and a little bigger, and because the high temperature in summer, much more water is needed, this is a little trouble to us, but as thinking of the harvest’s happiness, we feel better. But how to harvest cucumbers in such hot weather? It seems a question to us.
Firstly, my husband and my son, and I seeded the seeding bought from seeding factory together.
My son and I opened the boxes and these were the seeding to be seeded.
Because there was curtain on the roof of the greenhouse, so we started at about 2:00 p.m., and it was not hot at all.
We seeded a row of seeding very soon and my son took a photograph for me.
The women from country came at about 3:00p.m., they looked my greenhouse and said it was pretty good. They also said I was so young that I was brave enough to have invested. There was so clean and cool, we seeded without any burning hot and continued to work.
We had finished two rows, but the keeper of BongHwang Farm still hadn’t finish watering.
The new place’s drain system was very good, and the seeding looked like very satisfied and so lovely, you must be very happy, right?
The pipes were like the ones used for livestock, we touched here and there in this little 600 square-meter greenhouse, and the 4300 seeding seemed a little shy.
At the second morning, we could see the earth and the root of the seed. I looked them and was so happy that I almost got the tire working out of my mind. They looked like saying hello to me with full dew head.
We may harvest at about July 25th, but how to do the work in burning hot day? Oh, right, we could harvest before dawn, (titters) it seems no necessary to wear straw hat in the second farmland. Little cucumbers, for BongHwang Farm you need to grow healthily and quickly.

Text in Korean: http://blog.daum.net/524co/16152571
Text in Chinese: http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5fc6d74a0100de2e.html

No comments:

Post a Comment